Moderator, Reverend Dr. Reginald A. Wells
• Currently, he serves as Moderator of the Middle District Missionary Baptist Association which consist of 60 churches.
• 3rd Vice President of the General Baptist State Convention of North Carolina, Inc.
• General Board Member of the General Baptist State Convention of North Carolina, Inc.
• Executive Committee Member of the General Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.
• He serves on the Foundation Board of Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville, North Carolina, where he chairs the
• Also, he has preached and lectured on the Continents of Africa and Asia.
• He is an active member of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
• He is the author of “Leading When You Don’t Know the Answers.” Which can be purchased on Amazon. Dr. Reginald Wells has been married for 34 years to the very supportive Dr. Roxie Cannon Wells, who is the President of Hoke Healthcare/Hospital. They share in the love of one daughter, Jalyn Reid, a third-year law student at Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Reginald A. Wells preached his initial sermon on his 16th birthday. He was licensed at Morning Star Missionary Baptist Church in Holt, Alabama. Later, he was ordained by the Union Association in Fayetteville, North Carolina. After high school, he enlisted in the United States Army and served in Desert Storm/Desert Shield. He earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Shaw University, and a Master of Divinity Degree from Shaw University Divinity School, Raleigh, NC. In May 2015, he earned the Doctor of Ministry Degree in Preaching and Leadership fromthe United Theological Seminary in Dayton Ohio. Dr. Wells is the pastor of the Falling Run Missionary Baptist Church of Fayetteville, North Carolina.